All personalized items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. As a result, you have no option to claim any right of withdrawal. We therefore recommend that you give the time and attention required for designing your item.
- Full price merchandise can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of purchase date for in store sales and 14 days from delivery date for online orders. Refunds will be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment.
- Merchandise being returned must be new, unused and in perfect condition.
- If you have passed your return deadline we must issue an exchange or store credit as long as the item is within our current collection online. If you wish to exchange, you may do so by shipping your item back to the online store or visiting our Longchamp boutique at the Yorkdale Shopping Center in Toronto.
- Longchamp retailers and department stores will not accept any returns or exchanges from Longchamp.com and our Longchamp boutiques.
- SALE and past collection items are not eligible for refund or exchange. Price adjustments on previous purchases are not permitted.
- Merchandise purchased at our outlet boutiques are FINAL SALE.
When processing returns your credit card will be refunded for the price of the item and any applicable taxes, once the item has been received. Shipping charges are not refundable unless we have made a shipping error. A confirmation email will be sent for online returns once processed. The refund will be credited back to the original method of payment. Please allow approximately 7-10 business days in order to see the credit back on your card.
In the event that you have received a damaged item or we have processed your order incorrectly, please note that you must notify customer service within 7 business days of delivery date. We will provide a UPS return label to expedite your return.
Once the 7-day period has elapsed, the item will be deemed to be free of any visible defects.